Need to reinstate your direct debit pass?
If you have suspended a travel pass which you pay for by Direct Debit due to Covid-19 and now wish to reinstate it, then please do not use this form before 14 August 2020. You will need to complete our quick and easy online form to reinstate your monthly Direct Debit payments. Please visit covid19-directdebit.wmnetwork.co.uk to complete and submit the form.
If we do not receive a completed online form by 14 August 2020 we will arrange for your account to be closed and your Swift Card (if you have one) to be deactivated.
After 14 August 2020 you can continue with the below process to apply again as a new customer.
train Zones 1-5 (All Zones)
Important Information before you start your online application
- All Direct Debit tickets start on the same date each month
- Monthly payments will be taken from the nominated bank account on the day after the start date, or the nearest date after, if this is a Saturday or Sunday
- If you have selected a Coventry, Black Country or Regional nBus ticket this will be delivered to you on a Swift card. For more information please click here
- The Payer must be over 18 years of age and be the account holder of a personal bank or building society account.
- If you are not the only required signatory on your account you must apply by post. Download an application form here.
- Please have ready your bank account name, number and sort code
- A colour, passport style photograph, this must be uploaded and will be used to produce the photocard.