Conditions of use
Conditions of Use. Travel on Train Companies' services is subject to the National Rail Conditions of Carriage
and to the conditions of carriage of other operators on whose services this ticket is valid. Unless otherwise stated, it may be used on any Train Company's services within the zone(s) shown. In the case of out of county nTrain tickets, travel into the West Midlands Zone must be by a permitted route.
Names of the Train Companies, other participating operators and copies of the national Rail Conditions of Carriage and detail of Permitted Routes are available at Ticket Offices.
1. Valid on rail services in the Zone(s) indicated in the West Midlands county run by operators in the nTrain scheme, and in class of accommodation as shown.
2. For times of availability, see current conditions of issue, and any other notices and publications applicable to its use.
3. This ticket does not give priority over other passengers.
4. This product remains the property of the West Midlands Combined Authority, 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD and may be withdrawn by the Operator or West Midlands Combined Authority, if misused.
5. This ticket is to be produced on every journey.
6. This ticket will be rendered invalid if altered, mutilated or defaced.
7. This ticket is not transferable and must be given up on expiry or renewal.
Travel on Train companies services is subject to the National rail Conditions or carriage and to the published terms & conditions relating to bus & Metro operators services and facilities which are available for inspection at the head offices of the appropiate companies.